Monday, January 26, 2009

Hummingbird Lucky Day for Me!

Please note post below - also dated today. After writing that and uploading photos, I was able to get this photo as well. Is this my lucky day or what! Of course, this one did point out to me the rain and bird-bath-sprayed windows that could use some cleaning. Easy to ignore until seen dramatically magnified in front of the cute bird ~ Hmmm. Somebody's got to clean those windows :-)~ someday, but not today. He was no more than a foot and a half away!


2 comments:

Mikybarb said...

What an amazing picture! Don't look at the glass - I only see the bird! What a great shot!

Lightkeeper said...

Thanks! I love it too - the little guy isn't too nervous around me any more - but fortunately he remains very wary of the cat (which we try to keep indoors!)